I have fourteen years counselling/psychotherapy experience. Currently I work two days a week in the Counselling in Primary Care Service for the HSE, known as CIPC. Otherwise I work in private practice as a counsellor/psychotherapist and supervisor.
Areas of experience:
Anxiety/Panic attacks, Stress Management, Depression, Bullying, Crises Intervention, Domestic Violence, Addiction, Co-Dependency, Bereavement/loss, Shame Issues, Eating Disorders, Relationship Issues, Life Transitions, Trauma, Abuse, Gender/Sexuality, Personal Development, Spirituality.
• Dip. Family Studies
• Dip. Person Centered Counselling
• Dip. Gestalt Psychotherapy
• Dip. Creative Supervision
• Cert.Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Cert. Group facilitation
• Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (three year training course working toward accreditation)
People to Contact