Macra na Feirme is an organisation for young people between the ages of 17 and 35 who are interested in getting involved in sports, travel, drama, debating, or just want to meet new people and have some fun! To be a member of Macra, you must join a Macra club in your area. This will open the door to new friends and new activities. There are hundreds of clubs across Ireland bursting with activity who always welcome a new face.
What does Macra provide members?
- 31 County Executives, National Council, National Executive and a National Office.
- Training and support through a professional training staff.
- Representation through our role as a social partner.
- An opportunity for personal development through training and development
- A fully organised national programme of activities.
- Public liability insurance for those who organise normal Macra activities.
- A full colour Magazine delivered directly to each member.
- A Diary and Membership Card.
- And most of all, great craic!