“Ballinasloe Cancer Care is a voluntary organisation that offers psychological, emotional and practical support to people with a cancer diagnosis and their families. Sharing experiences widens one’s horizons and opens out new and better ways to deal with difficulties. There is no need to solve them alone”.
• To offer emotional support and practical help to people with cancer, their families and friends
• To lessen the fear associated with the word “cancer”
• To provide a “drop in” Centre where people with cancer may access support and information
• To ensure that the Centre is open to all whose lives have been affected by cancer
• To continue to develop and meet the cancer related needs of the people of Ballinasloe and the locality.
• Drop in centre
• Counselling: Individual and Group
• Telephone Support
• Provision of Complementary Therapies: Massage, Reflexology, Art Therapy, Visualisation, Aromatherapy, Life Coaching, Stress Management, Wig service
• Guest Speakers
People to Contact