The Community Healthcare West Drugs Service is a free and confidential service which provides quality harm reduction supports to
– Under 18s who have alcohol and/or drug misuse issues
– People over 18 who have drug misuse issues
– Families and friends affected by drug use.
The service provides:
• Advice & Information
• Individual Counselling
• Individual Care Planning
• Client Support
• Family Support
• Assistance in accessing Residential Treatment Facilities
• Guidance towards additional available community supports
This is a direct access service. Referrals can also be made by GPs through Healthlink.